Having a unique blog name for your blog makes your blog look more professional but sometimes people face problem when choosing a name for their blogs
Here I have comply some method you can use to get a domain name of your wish keep reading…….
Using blog name generator
Three are many blog name generator outside there which you can use to generate a domain name of your desire
What is blog name generator
Blog name generator are software which can give you many suggestion of unique blog name to pick anyone you like
List of some best blog name generator to generate unique blog name
There are plenty of blog naming generators available online.but let’s Try these two:
a) Name Mesh
Namemesh is badged as a domain generator. But there’s also a handy unique blog name generator with a page where you can enter two or three keywords and get some idea like below
The suggestions are divided into sections – Common, New, Short, Fun, Mix, SEO, Extra, and Similar
but it’s the Fun section where it attempts to create some portmanteau words.
are made-up words.
They look nice and feel great. They are good for naming things.
The tool has some input parameters on the left-hand side where you select:
- Language – Select one language to get wordoids constructed according to the rules of that language. Select two or more to blend the tastes of several languages.
- Quality – Defines how wordoids look, sound and feel. The higher it is, the more they resemble the natural words of the selected languages.
- Pattern – Wordoids may begin with, end with or contain a short fragment. Enter something, or leave the field empty to create completely random wordoids.
- Length – Set the maximum length of the wordoids. Short wordoids tend to look better than long ones.
- Domain – Choose whether to show or hide wordoids with both .com and .net domain names unavailable.
Here are some suggestions for ‘high-quality wordoids in English, that contain “camera” and are no more than 10 letters long’:
There are many unique blog name generator both lemme mention only this two because those are the one I like best
Use your own name or product name
There are pros and cons to using your own name for your blog.
Plenty of bloggers have used their own name. It works well for personal branding services, but for product sellers, it’s not advisable , if you’re selling a product. You can use the product name in that situation.
Use your niche to generate a unique blog name
Checking your competitors in the same niche sometimes it can be enough to give you an idea for your blog name . When you see what works for a competitor, you get an idea of what might work for you.
And you can use your niche (for example) Take a look at some of the popular tech blogs like TechCrunch, techradar, techvibes etc
You see this people use their niche to generate their blog name which is ‘tech’ plus another distinguishing word.
They all cover technology news, but each one has a different slant and emphasis.
Wrapping up :- how to come up with a great unique blog name
Check out :-
- Secret shopper app and other best mystery app to earn money shopping online
- Google invalid traffic Adsense for content (finalized and estimated earning explained)
- Best way to make money with Google Adsense without a website
- Great tips to become a successful blogger
- How much to host a website in Nigeria using domain king
Sometimes Choosing the ‘right’ blog name depends on your niche, products, and services.
Try a few methods and the above listed unique blog name generator tools. Play around with words and phrases use your niche and add a suffix or prefix I am sure you will be able to generate one
Is this content helpful? Don’t forget to share with friends and say your thoughts on this post through the comments section
And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get some other blogging tips and tricks directly to your mailbox
Abdullahi presido (Admin) is a young but talented blogger with difference.
who loves teaching blogging tips and tricks to young and upcoming bloggers
And that’s one of the purpose of this blog
And you can connect with me on facebook